Kthehu pas   Forum-Al.com™ > Kombi Shqiptar > Gjuha shqipe

Gjuha shqipe “Gjuha jonė sa e mirė!/ Sa e ėmblė, sa e gjerė!/ Sa e lehtė, sa e lirė!/ Sa e bukur, sa e vlerė!” Naim Frashėri

10 Temat e fundi Rafte librash ne mur (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          Si te ndajme kokrrat e misrit nga boshti. (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          Abri Boka dekoracion (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          Pajisje per te lyer dekoracione ne mur (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          Djep(Kumo baby crib) (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          E dua nje tavoline si kjo...... (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          Kepuce XYZ krijuar me printer 3D (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          Peshkaqenet shofin vetem bardh e zi. (Autor : Nova_Design - )           »          legjenda moderator ose de ve flake forum (Autor : legjenda - )           »          Lamborgini model Veneno Roadster (Autor : Nova_Design - )

Pėrgjigje

Mundėsitė nė temė Mėnyra e shfaqjes
i vjetėr 17-10-2013, 02:24   #1
kreksi
Metropolis

Data e antarėsimit: Jan 2012
Vendndodhja: France.
Postime: 1,137
Shuma e pikėve qė jep: 23
kreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyer
Gjendja bazė Fjalori i gjuhes shqipe, bulgare, vellahe nga Leake 1814

William Martin Leake Researches in Greece 1814

The only printed Albanian vocabularies I have yet seen are,

1. A Table of Albanian words, written in the Greek character, and contained in a spelling-book and vocabulary of Latin, Wallachianf and Albanian, designed for the use of the Greeks, composed by Theodore Kavali6ti, of Moskh6poli, and printed at Venice in 1770. This vocabulary, which is short, and imperfectly expresses the Albanian sounds, is inserted in a German treatise, called Researches upon the History of the Eastern Nations of Europe, by Professor Thunmann, of Halle.

2. A Lexicon Tetraglosson, containing exercises in Vlakhic, Bulgarian, and Albanian, for the use of the Greeks, and of which more will be seen in the ensuing chapter.

In addition to these books, I have also heard of a Latin and Albanian dictionary, by Francesco Biandki, and an Albanian translation of the Bellarmine catechism, by Pietro Budi da Pietra-Bianca, both printed at the Propaganda press; the former in 1635, and the

latter in 1664, but I never saw either of them.

================================================== ======
Conjunctive.

Present. Indefinite.
Sing, (ypityta) &c. jkruan. Sing. skrofsa.

skrfiaw.v. ikrofi.

skruane. shkrofte.

Plur. skrua/ime. skrofsim.

skruanne. skrofcine.

The present of this mood, preceded by d6te,* (&, 0e*«i,) expresses the future active; as,

D6te akriiaw, fleXei ypai/w, I will or shall write, C.

The same tense preceded by lete (as) is the imperative, and by te (va) is the potential, the We being omitted in the second persons imperative; te, with this tense, is also used for the infinitive, and, as in Romaic, is often substituted for the imperative, thus,

jkruaw* or te ikruarw, ypaQe, ypots, va ypaS) write thou.
lete *kruan, as ypafa, let him write.

te jkruanme, va ypa-aoAv, that we may write, let us write.
dua te jkrUan, deXca va. ypavo, I wish to write.

The indefinite of this mood (sometimes after makar, axapi) is the optative, and after deis the conditional form of speaking, as,

* The Albanians always add te to do, to form this tense, whereas va. is not always added to it in Romaic.

cool_shqype (17-10-2013)
Sponsor
i vjetėr 17-10-2013, 02:38   #2
kreksi
Metropolis

kreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyerkreksi ka njė tė ardhme tė shkėlqyer
Gjendja bazė Re: Fjalori i gjuhes shqipe, bugare, vellahe nga Leake 1814

The following vocabulary will be found to contain most of the words in common use in Albanian. It was compiled at various times, and in different parts of the country. Some assistance was derived from the two first books just mentioned, and the whole was corrected and enriched by my Albanian Didaskalos Eustratius.

The first three letters are more extended than the rest, for the sake of showing the mode of forming derivatives in Albanian, the etymon of which, it will be observed, is most frequently an adverb, as from lir, cheaply, is formed ilire, cheap; lir6», I cheapen: but it is sometimes a verb, as d'ikh, I assist; dikhmes, assistant; diAr/ime, assistance: Sometimes a substantive, as zot, master; zoteri, mastership; zoter6«, I rule: and sometimes an adjective, as imarre, foolish; marrow, I am foolish, astound; marred, madness, folly; marrerist, foolishly.

Other substantives are formed from substantives and adjectives by adding iste or ire; and the Turkish termination of lek, to indicate quality or capacity, is also very commonly adopted in Albanian.

The general rule for the genders of nouns substantive is, that those ending in a consonant are masculine, and those in a vowel feminine, except—1. Such as are formed in the manner just mentioned, and have a termination in iste—2. Such as are formed from participles by prefixing te. Both of these are masculine. All such as do not follow these rules have their genders marked in the vocabulary by m. orf.

As the nouns in general are given without the article, their form with the article, whenever remarkable, is annexed, preceded by a.; pl. shows the plural; and a. pi. the plural with the article.

To all anomalous verbs, the past tense is annexed, preceded by p.; and, where necessary, the participle also, preceded by part.

The capitals marked at the end of some of the words are the initials of the language, in which the corresponding word has the same, or nearly the same sound. H. Hellenic, L. Latin, 1. L. low Latin, F. French, It. Italian, S. Saxon, G. Gothic, T. Turkish, Sc. Sclavonian, R. Romaic. A large proportion of the Turkish words are either of Arabic or Persian origin, but as they are all adopted into the Albanian immediately from the Turkish, that designation has been thought sufficient. Whenever the word has been derived immediately from a modern language, but originally from the ancient, the initials of both are given. When the Albanian word, by its resemblance to the Romaic, has evidently been taken from that dialect, it was unnecessary to notice it at all.

It is probable that persons extensively acquainted with the modern languages of Europe will discover many more instances of resemblance between them and the Albanian dialect than are here marked, especially among the dialects of Sclavonian. The Bulgarian vocabulary, given in the next chapter, may furnish the reader with one example for making the comparison.

The similarity of idiom between Romaic and Albanian made it convenient to construct the vocabulary upon the former language; and the English explanation forms the middle column. The Greek words are generally written in their most vulgar forms, that they may be upon the same level of politeness with the Albanian. From the uncertainty of Romaic orthography, it has sometimes been necessary to insert the different modes of writing the Greek word, and as it was a principal object of the vocabulary to show the roots and the deduction of their derivatives from them, words derived from the same root are often put together, without always attending to alphabetical order. In some instances the Romaic word will be found left without any corresponding Albanian term, which has been owing partly to the author's negligence, and sometimes to the word having no corresponding synonym in Albanian. They may be supplied either from Romaic or Turkish, but those of a higher order of ideas would be best borrowed from the latter tongue; an inclination to adopt the Turkish religion, manners, and expressions of speech, having naturally obtained in Albania, since it was reduced into the form of a Turkish province.
cool_shqype (17-10-2013)
i vjetėr 17-10-2013, 02:42   #3
kreksi
Metropolis

Gjendja bazė Re: Fjalori i gjuhes shqipe, bugare, vellahe nga Leake 1814

Avanite:

cool_shqype (17-10-2013)
Pėrgjigje