• Përshëndetje Vizitor!

Nëse ju shfaqet ky mesazh do të thotë se ju nuk jeni regjistruar akoma. Edhe pse nuk jeni regjistruar ju arrini të shihni pjesën me të madhe të seksioneve dhe diskutimeve të forumit, por akoma nuk gëzoni të drejten për të marrë pjesë në to dhe në avantazhet e të qënurit anëtar i këtij komuniteti. Ju lutem : REGJISTROHUNI që të dërgoni postime dhe mesazhe në Forum-Al.

Regjistrohu !

Amerika çpo ndodh mbas Trump-it !

cool_shqype

cun per s'mari
Anëtar
Jun 5, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
ne NYC
Kujdes @cool_shqype se eshte bere brooklyni si bronxi lol

ajo seshte asgje....e pe kete mbreme?

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

cool_shqype

cun per s'mari
Anëtar
Jun 5, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
ne NYC
Loudoun County Schools Covered Up Rape of a 14-Year-Old Girl and Prosecuted Her Father To Protect Male Transgender Student Who Was Permitted to Use Ladies Bathrooms

The male ‘transgender’ offender was reportedly wearing a dress when he raped the girl in the lady’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School. The school district’s policy allows male students to use the girl’s bathroom and vice versa.
On June 22, Scott Smith joined hundreds of other outraged parents at a Loudoun County school board meeting to speak out on behalf of his daughter. The meeting was eventually deemed an “unlawful assembly” by the board members, and Smith was one of two people who were arrested that day.Smith was attempting to tell the board that his 14-year-old daughter had been raped in the girl’s bathroom by a boy wearing a skirt, but when another person at the meeting – a local leftist activist – interrupted and told him that she didn’t believe his daughter, he shouted back at her. That’s when a police officer grabbed him by the arm and arrested him.The incident went viral, but his daughter’s story remained buried.
After hearing part of Smith’s cut-off testimony, the county’s superintendent – Scott Ziegler – claimed that the outrage over new transgender policies was “unreasonable” because the school district had “no record of a sexual assault ever taking place in a school bathroom.”

Thanks to what the Daily Wire calls a ‘false statement by the superintendent,’ the new transgender policy was approved by the board and passed after the meeting concluded.

“A school policy passed following what appear to be false statements from the superintendent – a policy whose passage would have been politically impossible had Smith’s story seen the light of day.”
The brutal assault was able to be hidden for so long because the school tirelessly worked to conceal the incident for months. They made every effort to avoid getting law enforcement involved in the investigation, telling Smith that they would handle everything “in-house.” They also lied about the assault when communicating with other parents at the school by describing it as “something out of the ordinary.”

The school did not even expel the offender, all they did was transfer him to another school. Once at the new school, he was allowed to continue using the girl’s bathroom and he sexually assaulted another girl just a short while later.

Luke Rosiak of the Daily Wire makes a keen observation, putting it as simply as you can.

“Two girls, allegedly sexually assaulted in school, four months apart, by the same person. And so far, the only person convicted of a crime is the victim’s father.”
This is not justice – It’s the exact OPPOSITE.

The inexcusable actions by these so-called ‘educators’ are truly abhorrent. The Loudoun County School District has completely obliterated any shred of credibility they were hanging on to and should be immediately investigated for willfully endangering students in order to fraudulently advance their radical policy agendas. If the allegations are true, several people should be put in jail for this crime.

Tiku

YshForti….
Anëtar
Feb 11, 2021
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
Kalimthi neper Bote.
Jo po fol po deshe….

Let’s go Brandon….. 😂

cool_shqype

cun per s'mari
Anëtar
Jun 5, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
ne NYC
Jo po fol po deshe….

Let’s go Brandon….. 😂
Let's go Petrit Kola style :wub:

cool_shqype

cun per s'mari
Anëtar
Jun 5, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
ne NYC
Anti sifut në extrem eshte por edhe Hiqlerin nuk e mburr perkundrazi.:p
Un mendoj qe ai ngordh per ta....cdo dite po nuk vuri noi ftyre cifoje me citime te tyre nuk i rrihet......
Edhe per xhaxhimsteqen ka ato kontradiktet me vetveten......as pe kallash nuk e shof te kete deshire.....me i fjale nuk i pelqe Trumi dhe kjo perpben problem :)

Bad_Teacher

V.I.P
Anëtar
Dec 11, 2012
Postime
Pikët
Mire tha Tucker sot, something bad is going to happen soon me keto qe po ndodhin! Very disturbing!! Tamam Fuck Joe Biden! QUOTE="cool_shqype, post: 2621020, member: 1827"]
Loudoun County Schools Covered Up Rape of a 14-Year-Old Girl and Prosecuted Her Father To Protect Male Transgender Student Who Was Permitted to Use Ladies Bathrooms

The male ‘transgender’ offender was reportedly wearing a dress when he raped the girl in the lady’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School. The school district’s policy allows male students to use the girl’s bathroom and vice versa.
On June 22, Scott Smith joined hundreds of other outraged parents at a Loudoun County school board meeting to speak out on behalf of his daughter. The meeting was eventually deemed an “unlawful assembly” by the board members, and Smith was one of two people who were arrested that day.Smith was attempting to tell the board that his 14-year-old daughter had been raped in the girl’s bathroom by a boy wearing a skirt, but when another person at the meeting – a local leftist activist – interrupted and told him that she didn’t believe his daughter, he shouted back at her. That’s when a police officer grabbed him by the arm and arrested him.The incident went viral, but his daughter’s story remained buried.
After hearing part of Smith’s cut-off testimony, the county’s superintendent – Scott Ziegler – claimed that the outrage over new transgender policies was “unreasonable” because the school district had “no record of a sexual assault ever taking place in a school bathroom.”

Thanks to what the Daily Wire calls a ‘false statement by the superintendent,’ the new transgender policy was approved by the board and passed after the meeting concluded.

The brutal assault was able to be hidden for so long because the school tirelessly worked to conceal the incident for months. They made every effort to avoid getting law enforcement involved in the investigation, telling Smith that they would handle everything “in-house.” They also lied about the assault when communicating with other parents at the school by describing it as “something out of the ordinary.”

The school did not even expel the offender, all they did was transfer him to another school. Once at the new school, he was allowed to continue using the girl’s bathroom and he sexually assaulted another girl just a short while later.

Luke Rosiak of the Daily Wire makes a keen observation, putting it as simply as you can.

This is not justice – It’s the exact OPPOSITE.

The inexcusable actions by these so-called ‘educators’ are truly abhorrent. The Loudoun County School District has completely obliterated any shred of credibility they were hanging on to and should be immediately investigated for willfully endangering students in order to fraudulently advance their radical policy agendas. If the allegations are true, several people should be put in jail for this crime.
[/QUOTE]