Kthehu pas   Forum-Al.com™ > Media / Politika / Sondazhe > Politika Shqiptare

Politika Shqiptare Cilat janė bėmat e fundit tė politikanėve tanė? A po zgjidhen problemet e shqiptarėve apo po shtohen dita-ditės? Ē’mendim keni pėr aktualitetin shqiptar?

Pėrshėndetje Vizitor!
Nėse ju shfaqet ky mesazh do tė thotė se ju nuk jeni regjistruar akoma. Edhe pse nuk jeni regjistruar ju arrini tė shihni pjesėn me tė madhe tė seksioneve dhe diskutimeve tė forumit, por akoma nuk gėzoni tė drejten pėr tė marrė pjesė nė to dhe nė avantazhet e tė qėnurit anėtar i kėtij komuniteti. Ju lutem : REGJISTROHUNI qė tė dėrgoni postime dhe mesazhe nė Forum-Al.
Regjistrohu
Pėrgjigje

Mundėsitė nė temė
i vjetėr 10-10-2019, 11:35   #41
King Bardhyl
Super Moderator

Data e antarėsimit: Mar 2015
Thanked 2,931 Times in 1,988 Posts
Shuma e pikėve qė jep: 100
King Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėmKing Bardhyl i pazėvėndėsueshėm
Re: Presidenti i Republikes te Kosoves Z.Hashim Thaēi

Sa per kuriozitet, Grenell qenka gay i deklaruar.

A U.S. Ambassador Promises a Global Push to Decriminalize Homosexuality

Richard Grenell, the American ambassador to Germany, says he plans to lead a campaign to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide.CreditCreditFelipe Trueba/EPA, via Shutterstock

By Melissa Eddy and Rick Gladstone

Feb. 20, 2019

BERLIN — The American ambassador to Germany plans to lead what his embassy said Wednesday was a new and “specific push” to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide.

The ambassador, Richard Grenell, rumored to be a candidate as the next American ambassador to the United Nations, invited about a dozen gay and transgender activists from around Europe to a dinner at his Berlin residence Tuesday night where the effort was discussed.

Guests from the Lithuanian Gay League posted a photo on its Twitter account showing two members posing with Mr. Grenell at the event, thanking him and calling on their country and other European Union members to support the effort, which the Lithuanian guests described as a “Global US campaign.”

The State Department in Washington has not announced a new global campaign for gay and transgender rights, raising questions about the official status of the ambassador’s plan. A department spokesman described the effort as a continuation of longstanding American policy.
The undertaking by Mr. Grenell, the most prominent openly gay diplomat in the Trump administration, was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.

In recent public statements, Mr. Grenell has denounced Iran in particular, among the 71 countries where homosexuality is outlawed, for its persecution of gay people.

But in an interview with NBC, Mr. Grenell sought to portray the effort as much broader. “This is not just about Iran,” he said in the interview. “This is about 71 countries, and Iran is one of them.”

Mr. Grenell also declined in the interview to answer whether he was interested in the United Nations ambassador post, which has been vacant for nearly two months. “I serve at the pleasure of the president,” he told NBC.

The ambassador was traveling on Wednesday and was unavailable for comment. But the American Embassy in Berlin confirmed in a statement that he had met with the European gay and transgender rights activists and that Mr. Grenell had viewed the meeting as “the start of a specific push” to decriminalize homosexuality everywhere.
“We are working with European allies on a brand-new launch to decriminalize homosexuality,’’ Mr. Grenell told NBC, despite other issues that divide relations between Europe and the United States. He also said he had spoken to senators supportive of using American foreign aid as part of the effort, although he declined in the interview to specify which senators.

A number of American allies are among the nations that outlaw and severely penalize homosexuality, including Saudi Arabia, and it remained unclear how the effort led by Mr. Grenell would persuade the Saudis or others to end deep-seated discrimination.

Mr. Grenell told NBC that the activists, from Turkey, Ukraine, Bulgaria and other European countries, had joined him and an Iranian expatriate around a large table to discuss the effort. The ambassador said it would require “71 different strategies.”

Also unclear was whether the decriminalization effort was, in fact, new. A State Department spokesman in Washington, Robert Palladino, queried after the NBC report on the effort was broadcast, said: “This really is not a big policy departure. This is longstanding and it’s bipartisan.”

American-led diplomacy to promote gay and transgender rights internationally expanded under President Barack Obama, well before the Trump administration took office. The United Nations Human Rights Council passed its first resolution establishing L.G.B.T. rights as human rights in 2014.

David Pressman, a former American diplomat who is a partner at the Boies Schiller Flexner law firm, who helped lead the Obama administration’s international L.G.B.T. rights strategy, said that despite his contacts among groups who work on such issues, he first heard about Mr. Grenell’s undertaking from news reports.

“What’s surprising is that no one who works these issues within the U.S. government appears to be aware of this effort,’’ Mr. Pressman said. “No one in the groups who have been engaged on these issues appears to be aware of this effort.”

Some leading European rights groups, including the Brussels-based ILGA-Europe, which represents L.G.B.T. people across the Continent, said they had not been invited to the dinner.

“We don’t know the plans or the content of the decriminalization campaign,” said Markus Ulrich, a spokesman for Germany’s largest gay and lesbian rights association, LSVD.

The Trump administration, wary of alienating evangelical conservative members of the president’s base, has a mixed record on L.G.B.T. rights. While Mr. Trump has said he “is fine” with a Supreme Court ruling that same-sex marriage is legal, the administration has taken steps to roll back civil rights for gay and transgender people. He also has reversed an Obama administration policy allowing transgender people to serve in the military.

American critics of Mr. Trump expressed skepticism of Mr. Grenell’s effort. Jeremy Kadden, senior international policy advocate at the Human Rights Campaign, an L.G.B.T. advocacy group in Washington, said that the administration had “consistently worked to undermine the fundamental equality” of gay and transgender people.

“If this commitment is real, we have a lot of questions about their intentions and commitments, and are eager to see what proof and action will follow,” Mr. Kadden said in an emailed statement.

Melissa Eddy reported from Berlin, and Rick Gladstone from New York. Edward Wong and Lara Jakes contributed reporting from Washington.
“The first step in liquidating a people,' said Hubl, 'is to erase its memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history. Then have somebody write new books, manufacture a new culture, invent a new history. Before long the nation will begin to forget what it is and what it was. The world around it will forget even faster.”

― Milan Kundera, The Book of Laughter and Forgetting
King Bardhyl nuk ndodhet nė linjė   Pėrgjigju pėrmes citimit
i vjetėr 10-10-2019, 14:24   #42
Llapi
SYRISHQIPONJES

Data e antarėsimit: Dec 2011
Shuma e pikėve qė jep: 25
Llapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyer

Citim:
Postimi origjinal ėshtė bėrė nga King Bardhyl Shiko postimin
Sa per kuriozitet, Grenell qenka gay i deklaruar.

A U.S. Ambassador Promises a Global Push to Decriminalize Homosexuality

Richard Grenell, the American ambassador to Germany, says he plans to lead a campaign to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide.CreditCreditFelipe Trueba/EPA, via Shutterstock

By Melissa Eddy and Rick Gladstone

Feb. 20, 2019

BERLIN — The American ambassador to Germany plans to lead what his embassy said Wednesday was a new and “specific push” to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide.

The ambassador, Richard Grenell, rumored to be a candidate as the next American ambassador to the United Nations, invited about a dozen gay and transgender activists from around Europe to a dinner at his Berlin residence Tuesday night where the effort was discussed.

Guests from the Lithuanian Gay League posted a photo on its Twitter account showing two members posing with Mr. Grenell at the event, thanking him and calling on their country and other European Union members to support the effort, which the Lithuanian guests described as a “Global US campaign.”

The State Department in Washington has not announced a new global campaign for gay and transgender rights, raising questions about the official status of the ambassador’s plan. A department spokesman described the effort as a continuation of longstanding American policy.
The undertaking by Mr. Grenell, the most prominent openly gay diplomat in the Trump administration, was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.

In recent public statements, Mr. Grenell has denounced Iran in particular, among the 71 countries where homosexuality is outlawed, for its persecution of gay people.

But in an interview with NBC, Mr. Grenell sought to portray the effort as much broader. “This is not just about Iran,” he said in the interview. “This is about 71 countries, and Iran is one of them.”

Mr. Grenell also declined in the interview to answer whether he was interested in the United Nations ambassador post, which has been vacant for nearly two months. “I serve at the pleasure of the president,” he told NBC.

The ambassador was traveling on Wednesday and was unavailable for comment. But the American Embassy in Berlin confirmed in a statement that he had met with the European gay and transgender rights activists and that Mr. Grenell had viewed the meeting as “the start of a specific push” to decriminalize homosexuality everywhere.
“We are working with European allies on a brand-new launch to decriminalize homosexuality,’’ Mr. Grenell told NBC, despite other issues that divide relations between Europe and the United States. He also said he had spoken to senators supportive of using American foreign aid as part of the effort, although he declined in the interview to specify which senators.

A number of American allies are among the nations that outlaw and severely penalize homosexuality, including Saudi Arabia, and it remained unclear how the effort led by Mr. Grenell would persuade the Saudis or others to end deep-seated discrimination.

Mr. Grenell told NBC that the activists, from Turkey, Ukraine, Bulgaria and other European countries, had joined him and an Iranian expatriate around a large table to discuss the effort. The ambassador said it would require “71 different strategies.”

Also unclear was whether the decriminalization effort was, in fact, new. A State Department spokesman in Washington, Robert Palladino, queried after the NBC report on the effort was broadcast, said: “This really is not a big policy departure. This is longstanding and it’s bipartisan.”

American-led diplomacy to promote gay and transgender rights internationally expanded under President Barack Obama, well before the Trump administration took office. The United Nations Human Rights Council passed its first resolution establishing L.G.B.T. rights as human rights in 2014.

David Pressman, a former American diplomat who is a partner at the Boies Schiller Flexner law firm, who helped lead the Obama administration’s international L.G.B.T. rights strategy, said that despite his contacts among groups who work on such issues, he first heard about Mr. Grenell’s undertaking from news reports.

“What’s surprising is that no one who works these issues within the U.S. government appears to be aware of this effort,’’ Mr. Pressman said. “No one in the groups who have been engaged on these issues appears to be aware of this effort.”

Some leading European rights groups, including the Brussels-based ILGA-Europe, which represents L.G.B.T. people across the Continent, said they had not been invited to the dinner.

“We don’t know the plans or the content of the decriminalization campaign,” said Markus Ulrich, a spokesman for Germany’s largest gay and lesbian rights association, LSVD.

The Trump administration, wary of alienating evangelical conservative members of the president’s base, has a mixed record on L.G.B.T. rights. While Mr. Trump has said he “is fine” with a Supreme Court ruling that same-sex marriage is legal, the administration has taken steps to roll back civil rights for gay and transgender people. He also has reversed an Obama administration policy allowing transgender people to serve in the military.

American critics of Mr. Trump expressed skepticism of Mr. Grenell’s effort. Jeremy Kadden, senior international policy advocate at the Human Rights Campaign, an L.G.B.T. advocacy group in Washington, said that the administration had “consistently worked to undermine the fundamental equality” of gay and transgender people.

“If this commitment is real, we have a lot of questions about their intentions and commitments, and are eager to see what proof and action will follow,” Mr. Kadden said in an emailed statement.

Melissa Eddy reported from Berlin, and Rick Gladstone from New York. Edward Wong and Lara Jakes contributed reporting from Washington.
po qa na intereson neve jeta e ti private me rendesi eshte qe ta udheheq dialogun drejt dhe ai fundi i fundit eshte perfaqsues i Amerikes e i presidentit Tramp

Ignore List

Pirati
Ragnar
Rex
SystemA
Llapi nuk ndodhet nė linjė   Pėrgjigju pėrmes citimit
i vjetėr 10-10-2019, 14:26   #43
Ragnar
Real Madrid

Data e antarėsimit: Mar 2013
Thanked 3,152 Times in 1,757 Posts
Shuma e pikėve qė jep: 330
Ragnar ka mbyllur reputacionin

Shkruj edhe pak per to se tash ta shkarkojn, edhe as per veti s’ki me shkru ma, vdiqen kumandantat e prrontos, boll e keni shkaterru Kosoven, tash e keni vendin ne burg.
Ragnar nuk ndodhet nė linjė   Pėrgjigju pėrmes citimit
i vjetėr 10-10-2019, 14:33   #44
Akrepi
Anėtar

Data e antarėsimit: Jan 2012
Thanked 13,188 Times in 8,329 Posts
Shuma e pikėve qė jep: 707
Akrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėmAkrepi i pazėvėndėsueshėm

Citim:
Postimi origjinal ėshtė bėrė nga Ragnar Shiko postimin
Shkruj edhe pak per to se tash ta shkarkojn, edhe as per veti s’ki me shkru ma, vdiqen kumandantat e prrontos, boll e keni shkaterru Kosoven, tash e keni vendin ne burg.
Nuk kan vota pėr ta shkarkuar.
Ishalla nuk bėn si Ilir Muta me qeverinė shqiptare.
Akrepi nuk ndodhet nė linjė   Pėrgjigju pėrmes citimit
i vjetėr 10-10-2019, 14:47   #45
Llapi
SYRISHQIPONJES

Llapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyerLlapi ėshtė njė i shkėlqyer

Citim:
Postimi origjinal ėshtė bėrė nga Akrepi Shiko postimin
edhe po ti kan 120 vota se nuk munen me ba asgje deri ne fund te mandatit

vetem nese e shkel presidenti kushtetuten dhe ket e verteton gjykata kushtetuese munet ta rrxoin presidentin per ndyshe tiert kurr lexone kushtetuten e ju tregon qart pra rrximi i presidentit do te mbetet vetem deshir i kundershtarve te shtetit dhe institucioneve

Ignore List

Pirati
Ragnar
Rex
SystemA
i vjetėr 10-10-2019, 14:48   #46
Llapi
SYRISHQIPONJES

15:13 / 10.10.2019
Thaēi pranoi letrat kredenciale nga ambasadorja e re e Kroacisė

Presidenti i Republikės sė Kosovės, Hashim Thaēi, ka pranuar letrat kredenciale nga Ambasadorja e re e Kroacisė, Danijela Barisic.

Presidenti Thaēi fillimit e ka uruar atė pėr detyrėn e re, duke i ofruar bashkėpunim pėr forcimin e marrėdhėnieve ndėrmjet dy popujve dhe shteteve tona.

Ai ka falėnderuar Kroacinė pėr mbėshtetjen qė i ka dhėnė Kosovės nė tė gjitha fushat, sidomos nė atė tė integrimeve euroatlantike.

“Kroacia ėshtė njė partner i rėndėsishėm i Kosovės. Marrėdhėniet tona tė mira duhet tė zgjerohen edhe nė ekonomi, arsim dhe kulturė”, ka thėnė presidenti.

Nga ana tjetėr, Ambasadorja e Kroacisė nė Kosovė, Danijela Barisic ka theksuar se vendi i saj do tė vazhdojė mbėshtetjen pėr Kosovėn, derisa ėshtė e pėrkushtuar pėr tė forcuar marrėdhėniet ndėrmjet dy shteteve.

Presidenti Thaēi nė fund ka thėnė se shtetet e Ballkanit Perėndimorė duhet tė ndjekin rrugėn e reformave tė Kroacisė pėr anėtarėsim nė NATO dhe Bashkim Evropian.

Ignore List

Pirati
Ragnar
Rex
SystemA
i vjetėr 14-10-2019, 10:17   #47
Llapi
SYRISHQIPONJES

Thaēi takon krerėt e sigurisė, kėrkon hetim profesional pėr tė zbardhur dyshimet pėr helmim tė personelit tė KQZ-sė

14/10/2019

Presidenti i Republikės sė Kosovės, Hashim Thaēi, ka pritur sot nė takim Kryetaren e KQZ-sė, Valdete Daka, Kryeprokurorin e Shtetit, Aleksandėr Lumezi dhe Drejtorin e AKI-sė, Shpend Maxhuni, tė cilėt e kanė informuar pėr rezultatet e hetimeve rreth raporteve pėr helmim tė punėtorėve tė KQZ-sė, tė cilėt kishin kontakt me zarfet e ardhur prej jashtė Kosovės nė objektin e shėrbimit tė votuesve, ku ishin tė vendosura votat e diasporės.

Thaēi kėrkoi nga institucionet shtetėrore relevante qė rasti tė hetohet deri nė fund, thuhet nė njoftimin pėr media.

“Kėrkoj nga institucionet shtetėrore qė me profesionalizėm tė hetohet tėrė rasti dhe tė ndėrmerren tė gjithė hapat e nevojshėm pėr tė zbardhur dyshimet pėr helmim tė personelit tė KQZ-sė”, ka thėnė presidenti Thaēi.

Ai u shpreh se ėshtė inkurajuese qė tė gjitha institucionet pėrgjegjėse i kanė marrė masat e duhura.

Pėrfaqėsuesit e institucioneve shtetėrore njoftuan se pritet tė pėrfundohet ekzaminimi i mostrave tė zarfeve tė marra nė Shėrbimin e Votuesve.

Ekzaminimet, sipas tyre, do tė bėhen sė bashku me ekspertė ndėrkombėtarė.

Presidenti Thaēi ftoi pėr pėrmbajtje deri nė pėrfundim tė hetimeve.

“Ftoj pėr pėrmbajtje nga deklarimet politike dhe nga raportimet e pakonfirmuara deri nė pėrfundimin e hetimeve”, u shpreh presidenti Thaēi.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dyshimet pėr helmim nė KQZ, pėrfshihen edhe ekspertėt ndėrkombėtarė

Mė: 14 tetor 2019 Nė ora: 12:38

Presidenti Hashim Thaēi ėshtė takuar me kryetaren e KQZ-sė, Valdete Daka, kryeprokurorin e shtetit, Aleksandėr Lumezi dhe kreun e AKI-sė, Shpend Maxhuni, lidhur me rezultatet e hetimeve rreth helmimit tė 11 punėtorėve tė KQZ’sė gjatė ditės sė djeshme. Nga ky takim ėshtė bėrė e ditur se nė ekzaminimin e mostrave tė zarfeve tė marra nė Shėrbimin e Votuesve do tė pėrfshihen edhe ekspertėt ndėrkombėtarė.

Pėrmes njė komunikate drejtuar mediave, Zyra e Presidentit ka njoftuar se Thaēi ka kėrkuar nga institucionet shtetėrore relevante qė rasti tė hetohet deri nė fund.

“Kėrkoj nga institucionet shtetėrore qė me profesionalizėm tė hetohet tėrė rasti dhe tė ndėrmerren tė gjithė hapat e nevojshėm pėr tė zbardhur dyshimet pėr helmim tė personelit tė KQZ-sė”, ka thėnė presidenti Thaēi.

Ndėrkohė, pėrfaqėsuesit e institucioneve shtetėrore njoftuan se pritet tė pėrfundohet ekzaminimi i mostrave tė zarfeve tė marra nė Shėrbimin e Votuesve. Ekzaminimet, sipas tyre, do tė bėhen sė bashku me ekspertė ndėrkombėtarė.

Ignore List

Pirati
Ragnar
Rex
SystemA

Herėn e fundit ėshtė ndryshuar nga Llapi : 14-10-2019 nė 10:57
i vjetėr 14-10-2019, 10:25   #48
Pirati
Aga i Lugines

Data e antarėsimit: Sep 2010
Thanked 4,603 Times in 3,061 Posts
Shuma e pikėve qė jep: 249
Pirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėmPirati i pazėvėndėsueshėm

Citim:
Postimi origjinal ėshtė bėrė nga Akrepi Shiko postimin
me ta shkarkuar e rrezuar per toke dhe me ja leshuar ate Grenell Gay-n dhe te ja ndreq prapanicen duke ja ndryshuar granicen
i vjetėr 15-10-2019, 21:55   #49
Llapi
SYRISHQIPONJES

Presidenti Thaēi partner i padiskutueshem dhe me i besueshmi i SHBA-ve

------------------------------------------------------------

Ambasada Amerikane pas vizitės sė Grenell: Kosova dhe Serbia tė punojnė ngushtė dhe shpejtė duke shikuar nga e ardhmja

Ambasada e Shteteve tė Bashkuara tė Amerikės nė Prishtinė nė njė kumtesė pėr media kanė dhėnė detaje rreth vizitės sė ambasadorit Richard Grenell nė Prishtinė dhe Beograd pėrgjatė 9 dhe 10 tetorit.

Nė kėtė kumtesė thuhet se nė Prishtinė, Grenell ka takuar presidentin Hashim Thaēi, dhe krerėt e partive politike, Albin Kurtin, Isa Mustafėn, Vjosa Osmanin, Kadri Veselin e Ramush Haradinajn.

Ndėrkohė pėrgjatė vizitės nė Beograd, ka takuar presidentin serb, Aleksander Vucic dhe kryeministren, Ana Bernabiq.

Qėllim i kėsaj vizite thuhet se ėshtė bėrja bashkė e partnerėve tė SHBA’sė nė Kosovė e Serbi pėr tė gjetur njė zgjidhje gjithėpėrfshirėse pėr pikat e konfliktit nė rajon.

Nė fund thuhet se Kosova dhe Serbia duhet tė punojnė ngushtė dhe shpejtė pėr tė ecur drejt tė ardhmes.

Komunikata e plotė e Ambasadės sė SHBA-sė nė Prishtinė:

Nė vizitėn e tij tė parė zyrtare Kosovės dhe Serbisė me 9-10 tetor, ambasadori Richard Grenell u takua nė Prishtinė me Presidentin e Kosovės, Hashim Thaēin, si dhe me udhėheqėsit e partive politike, duke pėrfshirė Albin Kurtin, Isa Mustafėn, Vjosa Osmanin, Kadri Veselin dhe Ramush Haradinajn, kurse nė Beograd u takua me Presidentin e Serbisė, Aleksandar Vuēiqin dhe kryeministren Ana Bėrnabiq. Ambasadori Grenell i filloi tė dy ditėt duke u takuar sė pari me udhėheqėsit e komunitetit afarist.

Administrata e Presidentit Trump fuqimisht beson qė zhvillimi ekonomik, krijimi i vendeve tė punės pėr tė rinjtė dhe rritja e mundėsive tregtare luajnė rol kryesor nė sigurimin e paqes sė qėndrueshme.

Qėllimi ėshtė pėr ti bėrė bashkė partnerėt tanė nė Serbi dhe Kosovė pėr njė zgjidhje gjithėpėrfshirėse pėr pikat e konfliktit nė rajon. Tė dyja palėt do tė duhet tė punojnė ngushtė dhe shpejtė duke shikuar nga e ardhmja.

Ignore List

Pirati
Ragnar
Rex
SystemA
Pėrgjigje

Mundėsitė nė temė

Rregullat e postimim