• Përshëndetje Vizitor!

Nëse ju shfaqet ky mesazh do të thotë se ju nuk jeni regjistruar akoma. Edhe pse nuk jeni regjistruar ju arrini të shihni pjesën me të madhe të seksioneve dhe diskutimeve të forumit, por akoma nuk gëzoni të drejten për të marrë pjesë në to dhe në avantazhet e të qënurit anëtar i këtij komuniteti. Ju lutem : REGJISTROHUNI që të dërgoni postime dhe mesazhe në Forum-Al.

Regjistrohu !

Ditari i meditimeve në gjuhë të huaj

Beaute

V.I.P
Anëtar
Jan 8, 2010
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
Dans ton cœur mon amour
Përgjigje e: Ditari i meditimeve në gjuhë të huaj

J'ai déside que ma vie était trop simple . Je veux vraiment compliqué àvec Toi mon amour.
Te quiero.

Rimi.

arapçiu
Anëtar
Mar 8, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
perball komshiut

Un amore che non cerco più l’ho chiuso in un cassetto per non buttarlo via
l’ho tolto dal mio letto come una malattia .Un amore che non voglio più come non voglio il veleno che potrebbe uccidermi come non voglio morire
perché voglio vivermi.

Rexhina

V.I.P
Anëtar
Jul 6, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
Shangri-La
Re: Përgjigje e: Re: Ditari i meditimeve në gjuhë të huaj

The more you work the longer some people will live. So quite whining and get back to work so long as you stay away from people with a heart condition.
i like your choice of words "some people" lol ...well if you put it that way, i might as well put my feelings in a box and lock it away :p

Rimi.

arapçiu
Anëtar
Mar 8, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
perball komshiut

Mi chiedo se sia amore questa lastra ghiacciata che ci separa.
E se provassimo a leccarla? Fino a consumarla.
Fino a sentire l’umido delle nostre lingue.O a scalfirla coi denti, e con la rabbia, affinché i nostri incisivi, urtandosi, provochino scintille?
Le tue dita scorrono sul vetro alla ricerca di un graffio, i miei polpastrelli inseguono i tuoi lasciando impronte appannate: basterebbe una lieve incrinatura e tutto potrebbe saltare.
Terapia intensiva, che alimenta i nostri corpi di puro piacere, sotto i led che bruciano la retina, evidenziando sulle estremità le cicatrici degli aghi.
Come siamo finiti in queste gabbie amore mio? Così trasparenti da guardarci attraverso.
Ma se fosse zucchero, questa lastra sottile, basterebbe premere con un po’ di insistenza.
Basterebbe ma poi dovremmo amarci sul serio.

Mano

V.I.P
Anëtar
Aug 8, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Përgjigje e: Re: Përgjigje e: Re: Ditari i meditimeve në gjuhë të huaj

i like your choice of words "some people" lol ...well if you put it that way, i might as well put my feelings in a box and lock it away :p
'Some people' meaning those you tend to. The ones that get better because of the care and devotion you show to them. Keep up the good work and when you have days like this keep in mind what I said. Boobs, hair, clothes and make up one day all fade away. But saving people's lives and helping them get better is the most nobile profession in the world. You can't buy it. It has to be in you. The importance of good health and over all wellness is next to none.

Rexhina

V.I.P
Anëtar
Jul 6, 2011
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
Shangri-La
Re: Përgjigje e: Re: Përgjigje e: Re: Ditari i meditimeve në gjuhë të huaj

'Some people' meaning those you tend to. The ones that get better because of the care and devotion you show to them. Keep up the good work and when you have days like this keep in mind what I said. Boobs, hair, clothes and make up one day all fade away. But saving people's lives and helping them get better is the most nobile profesion in the world. Because the importance of good health and over all wellness is next to none.
You are right, i might come off here as if I dont care about my patients, but is far from the truth. I want to feel energized and upbeat and not exhausted with no energy. I put a smile on my face with all the patients however, no matter how crappy I am feeling that day :p.

Mano

V.I.P
Anëtar
Aug 8, 2011
Postime
Pikët

I think I just offended 99% of the women out there. What the hell, it was for a good cause. I was trying to give some encouragement. And it's also true:d

Zana

🇦🇱e....Thjeshte🇦🇱
Anëtar
Oct 21, 2013
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
🌑

I love this :

“
Loneliness is the human condition. Cultivate it. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow. Never expect to outgrow loneliness. Never hope to find people who will understand you, someone to fill that space. An intelligent, sensitive person is the exception, the very great exception. If you expect to find people who will understand you, you will grow murderous with disappointment. The best you’ll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way.” – Janet Fitch, White Oleander

Stelar

white light
Anëtar
Jun 30, 2016
Postime
Pikët

lost some old friends ,,, made some new ones ... life goes on ....

SystemA

V.I.P
Anëtar
Sep 14, 2010
Postime
Pikët

Non amari a cu t’ama è gran piccatu, amari a cu non t’ama è tempu persu.

PS: edhe kartagjenasit paskan pasur me sensibile amore se sa iliret:p

:gezuar:`thankyou`

Mistrece

Staff member
Anëtar
Aug 21, 2011
Postime
Pikët

I classici sono libri che quanto più si crede di conoscerli per sentito dire, tanto più quando si leggono davvero si trovano nuovi, inaspettati, inediti. Naturalmente questo avviene quando un classico «funziona» come tale, cioè stabilisce un rapporto personale con chi lo legge. Se la scintilla non scocca, niente da fare: non si leggono i classici per dovere o per rispetto, ma solo per amore. Tranne che a scuola: la scuola deve farti conoscere bene o male un certo numero di classici tra i quali (o in riferimento ai quali) tu potrai in seguito riconoscere i «tuoi» classici. La scuola è tenuta a darti degli strumenti per esercitare una scelta; ma le scelte che contano sono quelle che avvengono fuori e dopo ogni scuola. È solo nelle letture disinteressate che può accadere d'imbatterti nel libro che diventa il «tuo» libro.

Italo Calvino

Ripenso al “mio” libro, al giorno in cui mi sono affacciata a quel meraviglioso mondo che poi é diventato parte di me.

lonely_lion

0xD15EA5E
Anëtar
Jul 4, 2015
Postime
Pikët

Keshilla nga nje njeri i pasur. Bile shume, shume i pasur.

Warren Buffet

Honesty is a very expensive gift – don’t expect it from cheap people.

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.

Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone else planted a tree long ago.

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.

A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought.

There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.

Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.

Your premium brand had better be delivering something wonderful, or it’s not going to get the business.

When forced to choose, I will not trade even a night’s sleep for the chance of extra profits.

I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business.

I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don't like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn't that a little like saving up sex for your old age?

If you're in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.

Too often, a vast collection of possessions ends up possessing its owner. The asset I most value, aside from health, is interesting, diverse, and long-standing friends

You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.

Money will not change how healthy you are or how many people love you.

It’s much easier to stay out of trouble now than to get out of trouble later.

The trick is, when there is nothing to do, do nothing.

No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.

If principles can become dated, they’re not principles.

Don’t risk what is important to you, to get what is not important to you.

You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you.

Good profits simply are not inconsistent with good behavior.

We intend to continue our practice of working only with people whom we like and admire. This policy not only maximizes our chances for good results, it also ensures us an extraordinarily good time.

Never lie under any circumstances.

Rule No. 1: never lose money; rule No. 2: don’t forget rule No. 1″

The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.

Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.

You never know who’s swimming naked until the tide goes out.

The stock market is a no-called-strike game. You don’t have to swing at everything–you can wait for your pitch.

I have pledged…to always run Berkshire with more than ample cash…I will not trade even a night’s sleep for the chance of extra profits.

Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.

I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.

Marya

V.I.P
Anëtar
Mar 31, 2011
Postime
Pikët

meqe po pres te vijne te me marrin
po shkruaj nje leter qe me dhuroi gruaja e njerit qe eshte duke ikur dhe me beri te qaj

Beau et long voyage

A la naissance on monte dans le train et on rencontre nos parents.

On croit qu'ils voyageront toujours avec nous. Pourtant à une station nos parents descendront du train, nous laissant seuls continuer le voyage.

Au fur et à mesure que le temps passe, d'autres personne montent dans le train.
Ils seront importants: notre famille , nos amis, nos enfants, meme l'amour de notre vie.

Beaucoup démissionneront ( meme l'amour de notre vie) et laisseront un vide plus au moins grand.
D'autres seront si discret qu'on ne realisera pas qu'ils ont quittée leurs sieges.

Ce voyage en train sera plein de joies, de peines , d'attentes, de bonjours , d'aurevoir et d'adieux.
Le succes est d'avoir de bonne relations avec tous les passagers pour qu'on donne le meilleur de nous - memes.

On ne sait pas à quelle station nous descendrons, donc vivons heureux, aimons et pardonons.

Il est important de le faire car nous descendrons du train, nous ne devrons laisser que de beaux souvenirs à ceux qui continueront leur voyage.

Soyons heureux avec ce que nous avons et remercions le ciel de ce voyage fantastique.
Aussi , merci d'etre un des passage de mon train. Et si je dois descendre à la prochaine station , je suis contente d'avoir fait un bout de chemin avec vous.

Je vous remercie d'être dans ma vie et de voyager dans mon train

Attachments

Last edited:

Oqeani

V.I.P
Anëtar
Jul 27, 2013
Postime
Pikët
Vendndodhja
Nën hijen qiellore

Je ne sais pas quoi vous dire car ...., aucune idée de rien, de rien ...

Leaf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anëtar
Aug 20, 2011
Postime
Pikët

"We need to talk" he texted his wife.
She wondered what was wrong, men rarely use that "We need to talk" line.
"Is everything alright?" she asked.
"Let's talk when we get home" he texted back.
"You're scaring me" she replied.
"Is there something you should be scared of?" he texted her.
She called his phone, he didn't pick up.
She got home after work, anxious.
She stretched her hand to open the door, the door opened before her. Her husband opened the door.
She looked at him dressed in linen, wearing his smile.
Soft music was playing, the house was warm, it felt pregnant with romance.
"Hi love, welcome home" he said as he kissed her lips.
She stood there at the door surprised.
He took her handbag and placed it on the seat.
He closed the door behind her, knelt down to help her remove her heels.
All she could do was smile. Something about a woman being served brightens up her face no matter how busy her day has been.
He gently placed her heels next to the door.
He removed her coat, placed it on the sofa, he unbuttoned her blouse.
"The kids!?" she said.
"The kids are at their grandma's... Sleeping over at my mom's"
He took her hand and led her to the sofa.
He made her recline on the sofa.
He placed a towel that stood at the table on his lap, placed her feet on his lap, took a warm towel that was in a basin next to the sofa and wiped her feet.
She looked at him giggling covering her face.
"I love you" he said.
She felt those three words go through her entire body.
"I love you too" she said smiling.
"You said we need to talk?" she asked.
"Yes, tell me how your day has been, how is your heart, how are you?" he asked.
"You mean there is nothing wrong?" she asked.
"No, there is everything right. You are the right woman for me. I just wanted to talk with my wife. I miss you, I really miss you. Even though we sleep on the same bed, it feels like we don't really talk" said he.
A message came on her phone that she was holding, a Facebook message alert.
He took her phone and threw it on the next sofa.
He said, "Today my love, no Facebook, no TV, no children, no cooking"
"No cooking?" she asked.
"Yes, I ordered take away. It's in the kitchen" he answered.
"Wow! You had this all figured out" said she.
"Darling, I strategize at work to get profits, surely, I can strategize to please my wife" he said.
She relaxed on the sofa.
"Your hairline is receding" she said.
He looked at her.
"You mean married life has been so busy I haven't had time to look at your face in such a long time; I mean really look at your face. You are quite a handsome man" said she.
"You know how to pick them huh? You got taste in men" he teased her.
She paused and looked at the man she loves as he rubbed her feet.
She told him how her day has been, they shared thoughts, they laughed, they reminisced, she opened up about a painful part in her life and teared up, he opened up about his frustrations as a man... they prayed. Some things about your spouse you will never know until you two create ample time to talk.
He served her dinner, they ate remembering their dating season, there was a spark in their eyes, they went to shower together, washing each other's body, he saw the spot where she burnt her skin while cooking three weeks ago and kissed that spot.
They turned off the music and the lights, they got to bed and had an intimate pillow talk. There they told each other how much they love each other. They cuddled, their toes danced together. He talked to her until she fell asleep. He kissed her forehead, watched her sleep then he rested too. No making love because all he had done was not some sweet acts to get sex but because he wanted to connect with her much deeper. So many women feel that a man only puts his best effort when he wants sex.
In the morning, there was a glow about her. She looked like a loved up woman. He had missed watering her heart with love, "I need to do this more" he thought to himself.
Maybe all your marriage needs is for you two to talk; not sex, not arguments, not complains, just talk!

SystemA

V.I.P
Anëtar
Sep 14, 2010
Postime
Pikët

Что такое любовь????????

Любовь невозможно описать словами: её надо просто пустить в наше сердце. Это самое красивое чувство которое можно испытать и которое ни от чего не зависит. Обычно любовь не приходит одна, она заходит в нашу душу вместе с счастьем, с радостью и с хорошим настроением. Когда она стучится в нашу дверь, мы забываем обо всём на свете и просто вдыхаем аромат счастья.
Любовь это когда мы любим не потому что кто-то красивый, молодой или богатый, а когда мы просто любим. Любовь это когда тебе ничего от любимого человека не нужно, только, чтобы он был рядом. Любовь это когда мы отдаём, а взамен нам ничего не надо.
Любовь это подарок жизни, который становится больше и красивее, когда мы его делим. Любовь позволяет каждому человеку почувствовать себя счастливым и полноценным. Она нас окрыляет и дает смысл нашей жизни.

FAZIT: russische Frauen sind GEFÄHRLICH aber in der Liebe ehrlich.........na ja(jo te gjitha sepse ka dhe me keq).

Attachments

Marya

V.I.P
Anëtar
Mar 31, 2011
Postime
Pikët

Alors voilà, elle est épuisée. Je la regarde, je l’écoute, elle parle, elle parle. Elle est débordée par sa vie. Elle n’existe plus tellement elle s’occupe des autres. La voix tremble un peu, elle s’agrippe à son sac à main, elle a deux ongles rongés, juste deux, et du maquillage asymétrique. Odeur de cigarette et de parfum.
Son mari qui est malade, enfin il ne l’est plus vraiment maintenant, mais bon, il est encore fragile. Et exigeant. Ses enfants qui la préoccupent, surtout le grand qui rentre trop tard, et qui fume. Ses collègues, ses chefs, qui se reposent sur elle, surtout son « n+2 » qui lui dit « J’y arriverais pas sans vous ! Heureusement que vous êtes là... ». Et puis ses parents qui vieillissent, et ses copines qui pleurent des heures au téléphone...
« Et vous dans tout ça ? »
Elle fond en larmes. J’ai du dire une bêtise. Je lui tends un mouchoir.
Elle me dit qu’elle sait, qu’elle n’arrive pas à faire autrement : les autres passent avant elle. Elle n’arrive pas à refuser. Elle « ne sait pas dire non ». Elle dort moins bien, devient irritable, a envie « de tout envoyer balader ».
Je ne sais plus quoi dire. Je ne dis rien.
Parce que tout le monde lui dit (s’occuper d’elle/apprendre à dire non/prendre du temps pour soi). Parce que s’il suffisait de lui dire, elle ne serait pas là. Parce qu’elle répond toujours à ceux qui lui disent (ne sait pas comment faire/ne voit pas comment ce serait possible/ne peut quand même pas refuser de/et puis si je ne les aide pas alors qui va les aider).
Je ne dis rien.
Et puis, je ne sais pas au bout de combien de temps et de mouchoirs, là, d’un coup, je lui dis la première phrase, la première image qui me vient en tête: « Vous avez déjà pris l’avion ? »
Surprise de cette interruption, surprise que je parle apparemment d’autre chose, elle me répond « L’avion ?...oui, pourquoi ? ».
Alors j’en profite. « Voyez-vous, au début du voyage, les hôtesses donnent les consignes de sécurité, elles indiquent les issues de secours, ce qu’il faut faire en cas de panne... certains se moquent même des gestes qu’elles font en indiquant les sorties avec leurs mouvements de bras!... Vous voyez ? » (Je fais les gestes en même temps)
« Oui, je vois bien... » (un petit sourire devant le psy qui imite l’hôtesse de l’air...)
« Et elles nous montrent le gilet de sauvetage et puis elles nous informent qu’en cas de dépressurisation, un masque à oxygène tombera devant nous et qu’il faudra le mettre sur le visage... Et si vous lisez attentivement les consignes de sécurité, vous verrez que, si vous êtes avec un enfant il faut d’abord mettre le masque sur... »
« Sur mon enfant bien sûr ! » m’interrompt-elle.�
« Eh non ! Sur vous-même... »�
« Mais c’est impossible, je ne pourrais pas faire cela... »
« Sauf que si vous ne le faites pas et que vous vous évanouissez avant d’avoir pu lui mettre le masque, vous en mourrez plus certainement tous les deux... »
Et elle se tait...j’ai du dire une bêtise...
« Euh...Enfin...euh...ce que je voulais juste vous dire c’est que pour aider quelqu’un... »
« ...il faut être en état de l’aider...je comprends... »
Elle ne pleure plus. Elle ne parle plus. Elle me regarde. Elle attend une interminable minute, ou deux. Elle dit « Ok, j’ai compris...cette fois j’ai compris. ».
Elle respire. Elle jette ses mouchoirs dans la corbeille.

SystemA

V.I.P
Anëtar
Sep 14, 2010
Postime
Pikët

Falsche Verteilung des Kapitals.Das ganze Problem ist eine Frage des Bewusstseins der Menschen. Solange man denkt der andere ist ein Objekt Körper und von dir getrennt, kann der Mensch den Menschen ausbeuten. Extremer Materialismus, Egoismus, Gier, Leiden. Pseudobjektivität der Wissenschaft...
Ich frage bist du dein Körper, ein Ding?
Willst Du schlecht behandelt werden? Gibt es eine Würde des Menschen? Hast du ein Herz?- Aus menschlicher Sicht ja.
Aber aus Unternehmerischer, wirtschaftlicher Sicht.
Sind Menschen Objekte, Verbraucher, Personenmasken, Bürger .... Dinge, Zahlen...
Da liegt die ganze Kruxx!!
Diese Sichtweise zerstört die Gesellschaft.
Mach das Geld nicht zu deinem Gott!
Religion ist scheisse. Ist Indoktrination.
Es fehlt das Herz. Die Menschlichkeit. Die Spiritualität. Siehe Naturvölker. Die Weisheit und Erfahrung der Verbundenheit allen Lebens.
Die meisten Menschen im Westen haben den Kontakt zu sich selbst und ihrem Herzen verloren. Sie sind dicht, leben im Kopf. Gefühlsblockiert.
Klar dass sie frustriert sind.

Glückliche Menschen schaffen glückliche Systeme.
Denn dein glück ist auch meins.
Statt konkurenz, sollten wir erkennen, dass der andere ein anderes ich ist. Inlakesh wie die Mayas sagen. Wir sind Brüder ....
Das ist die einzige alternative.
Fang bei dir selbst an.
Meditiere, verbinde dich mit der Lebenskraft.
Sei glücklich. Es ist deine Natur.

PS: njeriu per dykembeshit eshte UJK.

Naten e mire.